STARS BASEBALL ACADEMY
CODE OF CONDUCT
It is the purpose and intent of the Stars Baseball Academy to create and offer quality learning and baseball playing opportunities.
The following CODE OF CONDUCT AGREEMENT is constructed as an instrument to emphasize those values, principles, and beliefs, which are central to the foundation, structure, and operation of the S.B.A.
At all times, we agree to and support:
• Positive and exemplary sportsmanship and appropriate demeanor by everyone.
• Safety and well-being of players, coaches, umpires, and spectators.
• First-class representation of players, parents/families, coaches, umpires, and spectators.
• Full respect and pride for the presentation of our flag, pledge of allegiance, and national anthem.
• I realize Stars Baseball Academy's traveling rules do not require that each child have a guaranteed amount of playing time.
• I realize that my child may not play or play a limited amount in any given game.
• Always playing within the established rules of the game (e.g., age limits, etc.)
• The understanding that participation with the SBA organization is a privilege and a player/family decision, voluntary, without any pressure or coercion.
• NO REFUND OF PLAYER FEES FOR ANY REASON, unless there are not enough players to field a team.
• The realization that all of our activities (instructional and competitive) are designed to enhance the growth and development of all our players and families and coaches.
• NO coaching from the stands.
• Tactful quiet, one-on-one discussions of any concerns, questions or ideas with coaches.
* 24-48 Hour Rule: I will not discuss playing time issues with Managers/Coaches until the next day.
We have read, discussed, and understand this CODE OF CONDUCT AGREEMENT, and thoroughly, unequivocally support it, its intent, and its essence.